Tuesday 24 August 2010

My new little Luella lovely! Awwh.

Today was GCSE results day and I didn’t meet some of my predicted grades and so I- as hard on myself as ever- was in floods of tears and for a few hours I felt like the world was going to end and that I may as well just stop dreaming of university and give up everything and become a hairdresser.
But then I settled down a bit because a) I realised that my results are actually not that bad, especially when compared to many other people’s results, and, b) my sister gave me a present to congratulate me for passing all of my exams. I was still sniffling and drying my eyes whilst opening the present, but as soon as I clapped eyes on an oh-so-familiar pink dustbag, my face lit up. Inside the dustbag was, of course, a Luella bag. My darling sister (with a little help from my mum, I’m sure) bought me a Luella Lizzie bag! It’s really cute because of its tiny size. It’s patent red leather with a big metal daisy on the front. The bag opens up to reveal three inner pouches! This is just the sort of bag I’ve been needing for a while; I have a tendency to carry huge bags everywhere and sometimes I just want a little across-body bag to carry some money, my phone and my lip balm in. And this is the bag to do the job! I completely and utterly love it.
My sister told me she picked it up about 4 months ago at the Luella outlet at Bicester Village. The store (which was lovely) was clearing out all of its stock due to Luella having ceased training, so ma soeur was able to get it at a discounted price. I (rudely) asked out of curiousity how much the bag was, and she wouldn’t tell me the exact price but said that it was “pricey… but not too pricey”.
Above is the only picture I can provide of the bag at the moment. My camera’s battery needs recharging but I can’t find the charger, so I’ve had to use the webcam on my mum’s laptop. I always thought that it was a good camera, but today is decided to be a pain and take rubbish pictures and I wasn’t able to take the black and white feature off (I’m actually computer illiterate). I promise that I will take good quality pictures in colour as soon as the charger materialises.

No comments:

Post a Comment