Sunday 19 September 2010

LFW! LFW! LFW

It is at times like this when I wish that a) My parents hadn’t decided to leave London, and b) I didn’t have to go to college. London Fashion Week is here and I am not in London and, even if I were able to get to London I wouldn’t be able to go because I can’t skive college anymore. I’ve already jetted off to Paris and missed 4 days of college, putting me in prime position for abuse from all of the staff, who are kicking me while I’m down, as such, by giving me tons of homework and dirty looks when I pass them in the corridor. So I have to be good- at least for a while- meaning that I cannot miss any days of college and I cannot miss any deadlines. I have even, out of guilt, signed up for a plethora of extra-curricular activities so I can redeem my good girl status.So, despite the heartache that it causes me, I cannot catch the train à Londres to watch models sashaying down the catwalk. What is even more annoying is that one of my friends, who lives in Kensington, is going to soak up LFW goodness tomorrow with one of her friends and she has a spare ticket. She asked me if I wanted to go with her and I had to decline. Tomorrow she has a date with the likes of Giles, Christopher Kane and Erdem and I have at date with, well, a big fat Latin translation, a transcription and some irregular French verbs. You can probably guess that I’m not thrilled.
I have resorted to Style.com and various other online fashion sanctuaries to keep me up to date with all of the latest from London Fashion Week. Here are some of my favourite looks:

Charles Anastase

House of Holland

Unique

PPQ

Louise Gray

Sass & Bide
I will look at some of the shows above in more depth but I don’t have the time to do it right now. I’m really excited about seeing tomorrow’s shows- particularly from my beloved Christopher Kane and Erdem- so until then, adieu. Please stay tuned, though, as I also want to discuss Felder Felder, BodyAmr and Hannah Marshall, which were other favourites of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment