Wednesday 1 December 2010

Icon: Diane Birch

I fell in love with Diane after discovering her in NYLON’s music issue back in 2009. She just looked so gorgeous with her long dark hair and heavy fringe (she actually inspired me to get a full fringe again). Her début album, Bible Belt, is beautiful. She  My favourite tracks- though I love them all- are Nothing But a Miracle, Valentino and Fools. If you haven’t bought her album then I urge you to go out to buy it as, I promise, you will not regret it.
I have chosen Birch as a ‘style icon’ to feature on this blog because- obviously- I love her style. She dons the loveliest vintage garments, prettiest jewellery, hottest hats and she pulls off maxi skirts really well! And I like her oversized vintage sunglasses. What do you think of Diane’s music and her style?
 

2 comments:

  1. hello :) i love this post, the outfits are amazing. thanks for your comment! now following

    http://blowalittlekiss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like her style, especially her outfit in the last two pictures.

    Sweet blog you have here btw.
    x

    ReplyDelete